30 April 2009

American Illustration and Heart Earth

Just found out yesterday that I was lucky enough to be 'chosen' for American Illustration's website. The image won't actually go up until November, but damn, I'm still excited. Below is the piece that got in.




Also on Sunday I will be hanging up my submission for the Heart Earth show organized by the Autumn Society of Philadelphia. The finished piece is below, and I will probably be selling original prints at the opening (no watercolor (maybe)). It's about 8x10, and is a linoleum block print with watercolor.




2 comments:

Daniel Fishel said...

Congrats on AI28! I also got pieces into the web show.

I will see ya sunday when we hang.

Matt! said...

I'm loving these illustrations! I hope to see some in person soon. Hopefully, I can get some time to swing through Philly in early August.